Candidate of Sciences in Law (PhD),
lecturer of the department
Personal informationMain publicationsActivityContacts
Education, academic degree, academic status
2008-2013 – Law Institute of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, specialty “law”, qualification “lawyer, law teacher”.
2013-2016 – post-graduate studies at Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, with a break from production.
2016 – candidate of legal sciences, specialty 12.00.03 – civil law and civil process; family law; international private law.
Jobs, professional experience
2012-2013 – legal advisor of the Regional State Association of the Spirit and Distillery Industry.
Since October 2016 – a consultant of the First Kyiv State Notary Office of the Main Territorial Department of Justice in Kyiv.
From March to November 2019 – a specialist in the Department of Reviewing Appeals and Ensuring the Activities of the Complaints Review Commission in the Field of State Registration of the Department of State Registration of the Main Territorial Department of Justice in Ivano-Frankivsk Region.
From Fabruary 2020 – Head of the International Relations Office of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
Since October 2020 – a part-time teacher of the Civil Law Department of the Educational and Scientific Legal Institute of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
From September 2022 – doctoral student of the Department of Civil Law of the Educational and Scientific Law Institute of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
- Syhydyn M. Corporate agreement in the mechanism of realization of corporate rights of the participants of legal entities of corporate type. International Journal “Law and society”. Issue 2. 2020. P. 91-99.
- Syhydyn M. M. Distinguishing the corporate contract from other related contractual structures. Journal of the Kyiv University of Law. No. 1. Kyiv University of Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2016. P. 199–204.
- Syhydyn M. M. Peculiarities of concluding a corporate contract. Legal scientific electronic journal. No. 3. Zaporizhia National University, 2016. P. 61–64.
- Syhydyn M.M. Peculiarities of termination of the corporate contract. International Journal “Law and Society”: edited by doctor of law Sciences, Prof. Vasylieva V. A. Vol. 3. Ivano-Frankivsk: Foliant, 2016. P. 114–123.
- Sygydyn M. Legal and doctrinal approaches to understanding of corporate contract concept in Ukraine. Evolution of private law. Vol. II. Katowice, 2015. P. 57–64.
- Syhydyn M.M. Some issues of fulfillment of obligations under the corporate contract. Actual problems of improving the current legislation of Ukraine: Collection of scientific articles. Issue 38. Ivano-Frankivsk: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2015. P. 106–115.
- Syhydyn M.M. Property consequences of violation of the corporate contract. Actual problems of improving the current legislation of Ukraine: Collection of scientific articles. Issue 39. Ivano-Frankivsk: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2015. P. 194–205.
- Syhydyn M. M. Contractual regulation of corporate legal relations. Contractual regulation of private law relations in the context of European integration processes in Ukraine: monograph. In general edited by Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine O. D. Krupchan; Scientific Ed. A. B. Hryniak. K., 2017. pp. 296-323.
- Syhydyn M. M. Peculiarities of the exercise of corporate rights through the application of the legal construction of a corporate contract. Corporate law of Ukraine: problems of theory and practice: monograph. In general edited by Prof. V. A. Vasylieva: Nat. Acad. of Legal Sciences of Ukraine, Research Institute of Private Law and Entrepreneurship named after Acad. F. G. Burchak, Laboratory of Corporate Law Problems; Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Educational and Scientific Jurisdiction. int. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2017. pp. 233-259.
- Syhydyn M. M. Concepts and signs of a corporate contract. Legal means of ensuring and protecting human rights: domestic and foreign experience: Materials of the international scientific and practical conference (Kharkiv, December 6–7, 2013). Kharkiv: NGO “Association of Graduate Lawyers”, 2013. P. 72–75.
- Syhydyn M. M. To the question of the place of the corporate contract in the system of obligations: a collection of materials of the International scientific and practical conference “Legal systems of society: modern problems and prospects for development” (Lviv, October 24-25, 2014). P. 101–105.
- Syhydyn M. M. Corporate agreement and agreement on joint activities: comparative aspect “Legal scientific discussions as a factor of sustainable development of legal doctrine and legislation”: International scientific and practical conference (Kyiv, April 10-11, 2015). In 2 parts. K.: Center for Legal Research, 2015. Part I. S. 81–84.
- Syhydyn M. M. Peculiarities of the subject structure of a corporate contract. Improving the legal regulation of the rights and basic freedoms of a person and a citizen: Materials of the All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference of young scientists and graduate students, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2015. P. 55–57.
- Syhydyn M. M. To the question of the legal consequences of non-fulfillment of the corporate contract. Corporate law of Ukraine and other European countries: ways of harmonization: Collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Ivano-Frankivsk, October 2-3, 2015) / Research Institute of Private Law and Entrepreneurship named after Academician F. G. Burchak of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: under the editorship of doctor of law of Science, Acad. V.V. Luts, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2015. P. 220–225.
- Syhydyn M. M. Corporate contract and founding contract: comparative legal aspect. Actual problems of private law: materials of the scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 94th anniversary of the birth of Dr. of Law Sciences, prof., member-core of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR V. P. Maslov (Kharkiv, February 19, 2016). Kh.: Pravo, 2016. P. 324–326.
- Hryniak A.B., Syhydyn M.M. Peculiarities of the use by notaries of the construction of trust property as a way of ensuring the fulfillment of credit and loan obligations. Small notary encyclopedia, No. 1-3 (121-123), February-June 2022, pp. 264-272.