The international scientific work of scientific and pedagogical staff of the department includes:
1) participation in international projects :
rom September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2021 – prof. Vasylyeva V. A. Department project coordinator of the Jean Monet program «Commercial Law of the European Union»;
from November 2022 – prof. Zozulіak O.I. member of the working group of the direction «Newest methods of training lawyers. Distance education in the conditions of military conflicts» of the joint scientific project of the Educational and Scientific Legal Institute of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University and the Academy of Justice in the Republic of Poland (Warsaw, Kalisz).
2) participation of scientific and pedagogical workers in international scientific and practical conferences on law;
3) international scientific internships of scientific and pedagogical workers;
4) participation in academic mobility programs;
5) publication of scientific articles in international publications and publications indexed in scientific databases Scopus and Web of Science.