Student research work is realized under the supervision of research and teaching staff and includes:
- Preparation of research papers on corporate law by students for participation in the All-Ukrainian competition of research projects on corporate law. This competition has been held at the Educational and Research Law Institute in November-December since 2012. The jury of the Competition includes academic staff of the Department of Civil Law (Prof. Zelisko A. V., Prof. Zozuliak A. V.), researchers of the Laboratory of Corporate Law Problems Sishchuk L. V., Vasylyeva V. V., and employees of law firms. On 17 December 2021, the X All-Ukrainian сompetition of student research projects on Corporate Law «Actual Problems of Legal Regulation of Corporate Legal Relations» was held;
- preparation of research papers by students for participation in the All-Ukrainian competition of student research papers in the fields of knowledge and specialties;
- participation of students in the work of the Research club «Civil Law Club»;
- participation of students in the annual reporting scientific conference of academic staff, doctoral students, postgraduates and students of the University;
- preparation of speeches by students and participation of students in the annual All-Ukrainian Scientific Student Conference «Legislation of Ukraine: the view of young lawyers»;
- participation of students in all-Ukrainian and international scientific and practical conferences on the issues of legal regulation of civil relations.