The research work of the Civil Law Department is carried out within the framework of academic studies:
«Legal problems of property realization and no property person rights in the conditions of market economy» (state registration number – 0110U001557).
Supervisor: Doctor of Law, Professor Vasylyeva V. A.
Goal: Installation of theoretical and practical problems realization property and personal non-property rights by applicable civil law and justification of concrete proposals for the elimination of civil law regulation of public relations
Expected result: thesis defense, monographs writing, publication of research articles, participation in research and practical conferences, publication of abstracts.
Research topic of academic staff of the Department:
- development of research and theoretical justification of improvement of civil law regulation of corporate legal relations;
- development of perspective legislation in the field of contract law;
- identification of peculiarities and improvement of legal norms in the field of regulation of family law matters;
- legal regulation of service provision and consumer protection;
- improvement of legislation in the field of intellectual property rights.
On this topic, judicial practice is analyzed, round tables, research and practical conferences and seminars are held with the participation of practicing lawyers (judges, attorneys, notaries), theses, monographs, textbooks, research articles are prepared.
Civil Law Department actively participates in annual research conferences of the University, providing the work of the civil law section and research conferences held by other universities.
Research publications of Civil Law Department:
- Vasyleva V. A. Consignment Agreement: Ivano-Frankivsk: Plai, 2002. p. 148.
- Vasyleva V. A. Civil Law Regulation of Intermediary Services. Ivano-Frankivsk: Press of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2006. p. 346.
- Sarakun I. B. Implementation of Corporate Rights by Participants (Founders) of Business Companies (Civil and Law Aspect): monograph. Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine. Research Institute of Private Law and Entrepreneurship. Publishing house, 2009. p. 155.
- Bogoslavets V. M. Agreements on the Provision of Legal Services: monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk: Press of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2009. p. 176.
- Zelisko A. V. Legal Status of Consumer Companies: monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk, Simyk, 2011. p. 184.
- Myronenko I. V. Content and Limits of Private Property Rights in Ukraine: Ivano-Frankivsk: Suprun V. P., 2012. p. 190.
- Luts V. V. Terms and Deadlines in Civil Law: monograph. Publishing house: Yurinkom Inter, 2013. p. 320.
- Fediuk L. V. Personal Non-Property Rights of Legal Entities: monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2013. p. 500.
- Zozuliak O. I. Implementation of Civil Legal Personality of Legal Entities in the Contractual Form: monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk, Nova Zoria. 2013. p. 216.
- Kostruba A. V. Legal Facts in the Mechanism of the Right to Terminate Civil Relations: Publishing house: In. Yure, 2014. p. 376.
- Boiko N. M. Loan Agreement: Ivano-Frankivsk, Nova Zoria. p. 290.
- Zelisko A. V. Business Legal Entities of Private Law as Subjects of Civil Legal Relations: Ivano-Frankivsk: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2016. p. 445.
- Zozuliak O. I. Non-Entrepreneurial Legal Entities as Subjects of Civil Law: theoretical and practical aspects: monograph. Ternopil: Textbooks and manuals, 2017. p. 432.
- Myronenko I. V. Neighborhood Law Institute: theoretical and practical aspects: Ivano-Frankivsk: Suprun V. P., 2019. p. 341.
- Skhab-Buchynska T. Ya. Restriction of Contractual Freedom in the Civil Law of Ukraine: Ivano-Frankivsk: Suprun V. P., 2020. p. 211.
- Danyliuk M. B. Corporate Investment Funds as Participants of Civil Legal Relations: Ivano-Frankivsk. Publisher Kushnir G. M., 2020. p. 344.
- Kostruba A. V. Corporation: Experience of Phenomenological Research: monograph. Publishing house: Grinvych, 2021. p. 400.
- Paruta Yu. I. Public Associations as Participants of Civil Legal Relations. Ivano-Frankivsk. 2021. p. 220.